ALLEN COUNTY PARKS AND RECREATION
7324 YOHNE ROAD, FORT WAYNE, INDIANA 46809
PHONE 260-449-3180 FAX 260-449-3181
The regularly scheduled meeting of the Allen County Park & Recreation Board will be held on January 21, 2021 at 3:30 p.m. in the Large Classroom at the Fox Island Nature Center, Fox Island County Park, 7324 Yohne Road, Fort Wayne, Indiana 46809
Due to COVID 19 protocols masks must be worn while in the facility as well as distancing, therefore a limited amount of seating is available.
For additional information call Jeff Baxter, Superintendent at 260-449-3180.
PARK BOARD MEETING AGENDA
The tentative agenda for the January 21th Allen County Parks and Recreation Board meeting will be as follows:
- Call meeting to order
- Welcome to New Park Board Members
- Approval of August and October 2020 Meeting Minutes
- Financial reports
- Superintendent’s Report
- Old Business
- Update on Fox Island County Park septic system project
- COVID protocols and policies for 2021
- New Business
- Election of Officers for 2021
- Approval of 2021 Park Fees
- Approval of 2021 Deer Run Wilderness Area Fees/Perceptions LLC
- Richard Baker Last Will and Testament bequest.
- United Front Initiative
- Discussion Items:
- Future Board Meeting Dates
All agenda items are tentative at this time and are subject to change.