To view downloads on this page you will need Adobe Reader available for free here
Don’t want to pay every time you visit? No problem! We have Annual Passes available for individuals and families ranging from $15 – $40.
In 2013 we have added new categories to our pass options including Student, Senior, Active Military and Veterans.
See the link to our Annual Pass brochure. You can download it and send it in with your check and we’ll send it right out to you!
Ever want to tell someone “Go take a hike!”? Well, Annual Passes make great gifts, and we have over 10 miles of trails to go hiking on! Pick one up for a relative or friend and tell them “Hey, go take a hike!”
Basic Individual Pass – $20.00
Student Individual Pass – $15.00 (must provide current student ID)
Senior Individual Pass – $15.00 (Age 55 or older)
Veteran/Active Military Individual – $15.00 (must show proof of status)
– Individual Pass Benefits
– Free Admission
– Free Fishing
– Free Mushroom Hunting (Fox Island only)
– Quarterly mailings of events
Basic Family Pass – $30.00
Senior Family Pass – $25.00 (Ages 55 and older)
Veteran/Active Military Family Pass – $25.00 (must show proof of status)
-children or grandchildren up to age 18
-All Basic Individual Pass benefits
Gold Individual Passes
Gold Individual Pass – $25.00
Student Individual Pass – $20.00 (must provide current student ID)
Senior Individual Pass – $20.00 (Age 55 or older)
Veteran/Active Military Individual – $20.00 (must show proof of status)
Gold Individual Pass benefits
– All Basic Individual Pass benefits
– 10% discount at the Gift Shops
– 10% discount on facility rentals
– $1.00 discount on cross country ski rental
– Discounts to select special events
Gold Family Passes
Gold Family Pass – $40.00
Senior Gold Family Pass – $35.00 (Age 55 or older)
Veteran/Active Military Gold Family Pass – $35.00 (must show proof of status)
– Children and/or grandchildren up to 18 yrs old
-All Basic and Gold Individual Pass benefits
-$5.00 discount on daycamp admission per child
1. Pass is valid for one year from purchase date.
2. Benefits are non transferable.
3. Individual passes cover only one person.
4. Family passes cover two adults and children or grandchildren ages 7-17 living in the same household. (Children under 7 are free.) Pass will state parents names and number of children. Anyone else accompanying the family must follow regular park fee guidelines.
5. A Picture ID and pass are required at gate.
6. Annual passes are subject to change without notice.